2018/03/23

Marta Rovira announces that it does not appear in the supreme and goes into exile


Marta Rovira, Secretary general of ERC and imputed by Procés, announced this Friday that he will not go to testify to Supreme Court, where he was quoted, and that he is leaving Spain. Through a public letter, leader has stated that he undertakes "a hard road that, unfortunately, so many ors that precede me have had to catch." "The Way of Exile," has apostilled independence leader, before adding: "I feel sadness, but much sadder has been living silenced." More information The supreme believes that "political context" is more conducive to recidivism Turull is presented to court appointment without getting elected president Rovira, to which Civil guard placed in "Strategic Committee" of attempt of secession, is only one of people investigated in bail that did not have withdrawn passport. On it weighed a bond of 60,000 euros and obligation to appear every 15 days. "I can't hide deep sadness I feel as I get away from so many people I love. Of so many struggles shared over so many years with people who move a single goal: to change society where y live. Make it fairer, "continues missive. "I feel sadness, but much sadder would have been to live silenced inwardly. Feel my freedom of speech censured by courts that intimidate and apply political criteria. Every day and every hour I felt my freedom limited by arbitrary judicial threats. I didn't feel free. He didn't recognize me. These last few weeks I have lived inside an internal prison, " letter of Rovira is apostilled. The announcement of ERC leader has been known while Barcelona City Council plenary was held, reports Clara Blanchar. The mayor, Ada Colau, has interrupted session to regret that it is not first time that it is held in parallel with or "crucial" moments of Catalan politics and has shown its solidarity with councillors of PDeCat and ERC, who have not been able to repress tears When y have known that Rovira leaves country. ERC's peers are having a hard-on. Rovira has announced that he is in exile and had to mention it, "added Colau, just a few minutes after letter was spread. "Exile will be a tough road, but it's only way I have to get my political voice back. It is only way I have to stand up against government of PP, which pursues everyone who is in favor of voting and punishes anyone who tries to change pre-established and established, "Rovira continues in his message, adding:" I want to tell you one last thing. Don't let grudge seize you. The analysis of an undemocratic and profoundly unfair reality should not give way to resentment. Against anyone. Against anything. Only from respect and love for all citizens and all opinions we will achieve radical and profound changes. Only from joint work will we achieve a republic for all. "


0 comentaris:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada